Human Resources reaches its exciting conclusion in this week’s update. It’s been an interesting journey together, releasing the novel in weekly installments since March 31.
My thanks to each of you who’ve taken the time to check it out. As the days and weeks approach, I’ll be sure to update this blog with more information on the next project I’ll be working on.
Today's service at our church was about poetry. So, for the first time in many years I stood before a room full of people and nervously read the following poem that I wrote way back when. The things that can cause anxiety never really cease however our response to them can. That's what I think prompted me to write this. Spring Blossom by Scott Walldren After a while I will shed my skin and thank the powers for another time to be. Another time to live and grow, like a spring blossom. Brought into being by such a turbulent start, thunder, lightning, rain giving life. The great fear. Where does it all end and I begin? And then there becomes that particular quiet, the distant final rattle of thunder over the horizon and the haze begins to clear. I will now finally be able to meet the sun. Only then can I say that "I am" again. But sometimes old snakeskin dreams lay all around me and I choke on the dander of a different day. Great fear returns. My...
Comments
Post a Comment